Supply Chain Professional
We presently have an open position for a supply chain professional with broad experience in planning, purchasing, logistics, inventory management, and manufacturing.
The primary responsibilities involved in the purchasing position include:
- a. planning materials requirements and & purchasing to ensure availability as required
- b. monitoring and maintaining optimum inventory levels
- c. negotiation and coordination of supplier pricing and delivery
- d. development of new suppliers
- e. coordination of shipping and logistics from global suppliers
- f. identification & implementation of cost reductions & efficiency improvements
The successful candidate will have a minimum of (5) years experience in materials planning, purchasing, logistics, & inventory management in an international manufacturing environment.
This is a highly visible position in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment that provides the opportunity for rapid growth for the person who can “make a difference” in business results.
This is a full-time, salaried position, with salary dependent on experience. Videology also provides a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation & holidays, medical, dental, and tuition reimbursement. Please reply in confidence confidence to: email@example.com Attention: HR/Supply Chain Professional