Manufacturing Associate – Electro-Mechanical Assembly & Test
The job requires the ability to hand solder, assemble electrical, and mechanical assemblies in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Must be able to read assembly drawings and follow detailed instructions
- Must be able to hand solder surface mount & through hole electronic components proficiently
- Must be motivated to work at the highest production standards
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to properly and safely use all standard hand tools
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have electro mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able work independently and as part of a team
This is an immediate opening for a part time position at a competitive hourly rate based on experience, with the potential to develop into full time.
For full time employees Videology offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, paid holidays & vacations, and educational support. If you would like to be considered please submit your resume to:
email@example.com Attention: HR/ Manufacturing Associate
or FAX 401-949-5276